Skip to main content

Reversal

She had him right where she wanted him. Dead to rights. She was sure of it. She smiled sweetly, showing her bright whites as he approached. It had been a long week for her. Very sparse in her feedings over the last month, with this whole week dry. She needed the man as much as she was going to make him think he needed her. She felt embarrassed as she slipped one shapely leg out of a on trenchcoat she was holding shut, pulling the coat taut around her to show off her form. She was not used to this, being on the street like some Lady of The Night, she was a class act, and mingled among members of high society. She didn’t have trouble like this. She never had to go to the streets and hunt. Yet, here she was.

“Hey mister.” she said, her voice playful, her smile still sweet as sin.

“Ma’am.” said the man, wearing some tan slacks and a white button up. He looked tired, his hair, not very long, was messed up like he had ran his hands through it in exasperation one to many times. He continued to move past her which made her pause in shock and confusion. She was used to only needing to give a knowing look to get the attention of her victims. She was a succubus after all. A master of temptation! Yet this man was blowing right past her as she pulled out the works for him.

“Excuse me!” she said sheepishly. “Could you help me by chance?”

He stopped and turned, his eyebrow raised. He wasn’t bad looking, a head taller than her, he had blue eyes and a hawks nose with not too thin of lips. His hair was a light brown, about two inches long.

“What do you need?” The man asked as he looked her straight in the eyes, not once even glancing down at her body. This alone caused a shiver to run through her. This was a strong willed good man, she could feel it, and that lit her body up with excitement. She now wanted him more for the challenge than the feast. She smiled sweetly once more as she locked eyes with his and glanced behind her to the street where her car was parked.

“It’s my car. I cant get it to start. Could you take a look at it?” It was a BMW 7 series. It had a nice leather interior with a spacious backseat. She just needed to get him in there. From there she would be unstoppable.

The man looked past her to the car and back to her. “That’s yours?” he asked in a tone that said he didn’t believe her.

“Yes… It is.” She had faltered a moment before replying, not expecting the question..

“Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, but if you can afford something as nice as that why don’t you call someone to come get you? Or Triple A or something?”

She gave a small chuckle. “I would, believe me, but silly ol’ me totally forgot my cellphone on the charger at home!” She bonked her head and made a silly face for emphasis.

The man smiled at her then and in the throes of her hunger she just wanted to jump on him then and there. She needed to calm herself, remind herself that she was the hunter. He was just food.

“Well you can use mi-” he began, pulling out a rather large smartphone with a big rubber case protector. “Oh, wait.” he said as he tried to turn the screen on to no avail. “Dang it!” he exclaimed as he put his phone back in his pocket and turned back to her, a little sheepishly. “Sorry. Turns out mine needs to be charged as well.”

She grinned internally then as she manipulated her trench coat some more in a way to reveal her large breasts and cleavage without, of course, showing too much. “Could you give me a ride home by chance mister?” she asked, giving him a certain look and a mischievous smile.

The man looks around, taking in the area before looking back to her and giving a nonchalant shrug. “Sure, this isn’t the greatest area to be stuck at when it gets dark, and it would be pretty shitty of me to refuse.” He still looked her in the eyes as he pointed down the block. “My cars not far, not as fancy as yours but clean and reliable.”

She exhaled a breath of relief hiding the true breath of excitement. He was going to be hers. In close proximity he’d soon be putty in her hands. She smiled and grabbed the man’s hand, pulling his arm in between her breast as she whispered her thanks hotly into his ear.

“No problem.” He said with a smile directed her way before pulling his arm free and leading her down the road, his hand never gripping hers. She could only ask herself what was wrong with this guy, she could seduce anyone, man, female, gay, straight, it didn’t matter, they always fold under her will. She was a master at her practice. She had been around for a thousand years. Never has anyone resisted her this long.

She followed him to his car, a small old 90’s Pontiac, not the most impressive car, but it was exactly what she wanted, nice and compact. Even if she couldn’t get him to fool around in the cramped car, by the time they got back to her flat she would have seduced him enough to at least get him to follow her up.

He was a gentleman and opened the door for her. She got in slowly, revealing her shapely legs and teased the sight of her inner thighs for him, but he didn’t even glance. He shut the door for her and made his way around the car, getting in and starting the car.

“So where are we going?” he asked, looking over to her.

“Mmmm, your place?” she asked, showing her shapely breasts again as she leaned over, placing a hand on his jeans inner thigh.

The man laughed and moved her hand politely. “Funny. Now, where is your place? You are going to want to call someone to collect your car before some punks come and steal your tires or something.”

She couldn’t help but look a little hurt at her attempt being brushed aside but quickly switched it to a pout. A wasted effort as well as his eyes were now on the road as he began to drive.

“My place is uptown, near the theatre, when we get close I can guide you from there.” she instructed. He nodded and began to drive, still not even a glance her way.

She sighed a little, her mind racing. He truly was not affected by her in any way. It was no longer a challenge, it was becoming more of a desperate silent plea to devolve to his base nature and take her. She gathered her composure and decided if she couldn’t physically attract him, maybe she could get a reaction from him some other way, possibly with some questions.

“So mystery mister.” she began with her sweet smile. “What are you about?”

“What do you mean?” he asked without even a glance.

“You know, like… Do you have a daddy/daughter fetish?”

The man looked over at her sharply, confusion on his face. “That’s a strange question to ask a stranger. But no, I do not.”

“No? Well then, have you ever got road head before?”

He shook his head. “Extremely dangerous.” he said simply as he turned his eyes back to the road.

“What’s this about? Why the questions?” he asked her a moment later.

“Oh mister, you haven’t figured it out? I am trying to figure out what you like so that I can best reward you for helping me. You seem like the simple type of guy but I bet you are hiding one nasty fetish. Maybe you want to tie me up? I got some leather and chains hiding under my bed...” she giggled then and placed her hand under her chin as she observed him.

He was quiet for a moment as he turned onto the on-ramp and turned left onto the main street not far from the theatre.

“Where am I going from here?” he asked calmly.

“Take the next right, my flat isn’t far now.” she said without missing a beat, her eyes trained on him. She gave him a hungry smile, he had avoided her question, and that was enough to rile her up. He was finally beginning to crack, she was sure of it.

“Do you want me to tell you all the bad things I want you to do to me?” she asked, her voice soft and velvety.

“Is this it?” he asked, turning to face her as he pulled up to a fancy looking building with bright lights showing off how much money it took to build it.

“We’re here. So, what’s the deal, you want to come up and have a fun night?” she was pawing at his chest now, leaning forward and bringing her face close to his, keeping their lips close.

The man turned away from her and suddenly exited the vehicle. She grinned and waited as he opened the door for her. She got out slowly, allowing him to catch sight of her form under the trench coat as she did. He looked away politely and closed the door, pulling out his wallet and opening it.

“Oh honey, I have enough rubbers to last us a lifetime.” she said, placing her hand on his. He smiled and shook his head as he handed her a card. She took it, confusion streaking across her face.

“What’s this?” she asked as the man circled back around he car, and hoping back in, rollin down the passenger window, leaning forward and addressing her.

“Sorry miss. Don’t think I don’t know you are attractive, but I am as A-sexual as they come. I don’t mean to be rude but I really couldn’t give a damn. Nor do I need a reward, karma will be enough. However, give me a call if you ever want to talk about your daddy issues and nymphomania and how to overcome it. Have a good night, and make sure to get that car picked up ASAP!” He grinned at her and put two finers to his head and gave her a salute.

Her eyes widened at his words. She couldn’t manipulate his libido because he had none! She hadn’t even noticed, or rather mistaked her hunger and overwhelming libido as if it were his. Sure, she had heard of A-sexual people, but she never believed it personally. He had to be lying. She frowned and in a last ditch effort pulled out her trump card. Her hail mary.

So desperate was she for this man to join her she dropped the trench coat on the ground revealing her nearly naked form, her personal lady bits being covered by one piece of fabric that stretched from her down low and split into two thinner pieces of fabric that covered her nipples and stretched around her shoulders and down to her nether regions. In her desperation she could no longer hold back her true form, a devils tail appearing behind her, swishing through the air in agitated flicks, and large wings sprouting from her back. She nearly oozed devilish sexuality.

“Are you absolutely sure you don’t want to come up?” she asked smiling confidently as she struck a pose that left nothing to the imagination.

The man stared at her a moment and gave a thumbs up. “Cosplay huh? That’s pretty cool! Maybe next time bring a spare change of clothes so you don’t have to constantly be holding a trench coat shut everywhere you go though?”

He smiled and waved at her before starting the car and quickly driving way. She stared at the cars brake lights as he went before looking to the card. He was a therapist… An A-sexual Therapist. What were the odds? She picked up her trench coat and put it back on, shrugging away her wings and tail before making her way inside to her flat. Alone.

She flopped into her bed and sighed once more as she looked back to the card the man had given her, looking at his cute face and number of his office. She smiled then, and was a little shocked at her feelings toward this sweet man. He would be the only thing she thought about for awhile. He would occupy her thoughts, even during future feedings she would never get enough to satisfy her hunger, always distracted thinking of the one that got away. She would place the card on her bedside table and stare at it longingly on nights when she was alone. She came to the realization on one of these lonesome nights that she had become somewhat smitten with the good doctor.

A phone would ring, weeks after their initial encounter.

“Hello, you’ve reached Dr. Kents office. How may I help you?” The woman on the other end sounded like a young little thing. The woman caller grinned.

“I’d like to schedule an appointment with the good doctor.” she purred sweetly.

“Yes Ma’am!” the secretary on the other side uncharacteristically enthusiastic. “How would you like to come in to see me, err- the doctor, today?” she asked, her voice taking on an almost lovey dovey tone at first.

The woman caller smiled sweet as sin. “Perfect.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ghosts of Fort Simcoe Job Corp

I was nineteen when I first set foot at Fort Simcoe Job Corps. I was ushered into the dorm I would be spending the next seven months in, and was corralled quickly into a dorm room with several other boys who took one look at me and gave me my nickname. “We got a Lurch!” they cried. I was six foot eight inches tall at the time and towered over everyone. I smiled, this wasn’t exactly what I was expecting but it was a nice sentiment to someone in a completely new location. It was already near ten o’clock and I had been on the road since seven that morning, needless to say, I was tired. I got settled and after a string of questions about myself, we all finally went to bed around midnight. It was only 5 hours later and I woke up to everyone moving around. Apparently, we were to be up, dressed, and ready. Breakfast was in the cafeteria around 6:30 and we had to be back in our dorm at 7:30 for roll call. It was during breakfast I had been asked if the ghosts had messed with me. Apparentl

It Sensed My Fear

I first saw it when I was just a little girl. I couldn't have been more than eight years old, lying in bed trying to sleep through my mother and her boyfriend fighting. If I could just sleep I wouldn't have to worry, I could go to sleep and wake up and the arguing would be done, and I wouldn't have to hear him. Slamming his fist on a table, throwing something against the wall, hitting her, and if I was asleep, he wouldn't come after me either. It had been a particularly bad night already, he had skipped the fist slams, the throwing of objects, and had moved straight into hitting her. That means he'd be here before too long. Before I could fall asleep. The fear inside of me welled up, tears were beginning to appear at the corner of my eyes as I watched the door in horror. Waiting for him to come in and drag me out of bed. I lay on my back, eyes to the ceiling, trying to figure out the best way to fall asleep right away. That's when I saw it. It was out of the